Stroke Systems of Care workgroup meeting
Date(s) - 02/16/2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Click here to access the meeting documents.
How do I attend the meetings?
- All meetings will be facilitated via zoom and designed to last 30 to 60-minutes.
- No registration required
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83468934344
What is the purpose of the workgroup?
The intent is to support Oakland and Macomb County stroke systems of care through meetings organized and moderated by Oakland and Macomb MCA’s. Specifically, the primary objectives include:
- Identify ongoing strengths, weaknesses, and lessons learned regarding prehospital stroke care in Oakland and Macomb counties.
- Make recommendations to OCMCA and MCMCA regarding education needs, protocol modifications and/or any other needs or recommendations.
- Identify additional agencies and hospitals to participate in the use of FAST-ED.
Who is invited to participate?
Anyone is welcome to attend, but the meetings will be objectively designed for OCMCA and MCMCA:
- LSA EMS Coordinators and instructors
- ED Coordinators and physicians
- Hospital stroke team members