Stroke Systems of Care workgroup meeting
Date(s) - 01/12/2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87867917305
The meeting documents can be accessed here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tYc04qC4kUwVa0Us6d96s9u3MpPwQQhL?usp=sharing
No registration required. This is completely voluntary. Attendance is NOT required by any LSA or hospital.
What is the purpose of the workgroup?
The intent is to support Oakland and Macomb County stroke systems of care through meetings organized and moderated by Oakland and Macomb MCA’s. Specifically, the primary objectives include:
- Identify ongoing strengths, weaknesses, and lessons learned regarding prehospital stroke care in Oakland and Macomb counties.
- Make recommendations to OCMCA and MCMCA regarding education needs, protocol modifications and/or any other needs or recommendations.
- Identify additional agencies and hospitals to participate in the use of FAST-ED.
Who is invited to participate?
Anyone is welcome to attend, but the meetings will be objectively designed for OCMCA and MCMCA:
- LSA EMS Coordinators and instructors
- ED Coordinators and physicians
- Hospital stroke team members.
email QI@ocmca.org with questions