2023 EQIP In-Service Session
Date(s) - 02/10/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Each year, the OCMCA facilitates in service sessions. During these learning sessions, the OCMCA lists and describes all EQIP requirements for LSAs and EMS providers for the year. Each OCMCA LSA is required to send at least one representative to attend the annual EQIP in-service.
Where: This event will be hosted live and in person at the OCMCA (1200 N. Telegraph, Building 36 East. Pontiac, MI 48341). There is NO zoom option for this meeting.
Learning objectives – By the end of the EMS session, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of identifying stroke in the field.
- Perform and instruct each step of the FAST-ED Stroke Severity Scale.
- Perform and instruct highly effective stroke alerts.
- List and describe recommendations to measure and evaluate EMS stroke patient recognition, stroke alerts, and documentation.
- List and describe all stroke patient documentation criteria and demonstrate completion of an electronic patient care report.
Go to ocmca.org/EQIP for more information. Contact EMS@ocmca.org with questions
Continuing Education Credits TBD
Bookings are closed for this event.